- 4 large fresh eggs
- 1 tbs thickened cream
- 15g truffles, fresh or drained
- 20g butter
- Salt & pepper
1. Crack eggs into medium sized mixing bowl taking care not to get any shells in the cream. Add some seasoning then whisk together until light and fluffy.
2. Slice your truffles as finely as possible taking care to keep their shape.
3. Heat your non stick pan slowly then add your butter, melt it down and make sure its hot. Then tip the egg mixture into it, watching carefully it as it sets and be sure to move it around on the edges with a flexible spatula if need be.
4. When the top of the omelette is almost set, arrange your sliced truffles on top then fold it in half.
Garnish with any left over truffles and serve with a green salad and some crispy warm bread.
Serve immediately! Enjoy!
Recipe, styling and photography by Julio Castellano.